Join the campaign
Show how #CoopsInspireChange
It is now over to you! Join our campaign and show how #CoopsInspireChange in your family, community, workplace and country. We want our future representatives to see the impact cooperatives have across the EU and discover each-other’s initiatives while encouraging our communities to vote.
Show & tell: #CoopsInspireChange
Take a photo or a video with our postcard printable and speech bubbles and tell us (or show!) how #CoopsInspireChange for you. Get creative and get everyone involved. Promote elections at events, conferences, community events, your work and to your networks.
- 1Print out the postcard printable and fill it out
- 2Better together: Get yourself, your team, customers, your achievements in front of a phone or a camera. You can use fun speech bubbles and posters.
Hold them up!
- 3Take a photo or a video: hold up the postcard and take photo with it. Even better: hold it up and read it out in front of the camera! (don’t forget there are 2 sides!) We love videos with a passion.
- 4Encourage: in your video encourage others to vote for an issue near to your heart
- 5Sharing is caring: Now share it on social media with hashtags #CoopsInspireChange and #ThisTimeImVoting.
Mention @coopseurope to make sure we don’t miss it.
Do you know a candidate Member of the European Parliament? Do they tick the boxes of becoming a #CoopSupporter? If yes, then either contact us with their name or directly contact them to:
- 1Introduce cooperatives & Cooperatives Europe to the candidate
- 2Send them our strategy paper and a letter from President Jean-Louis Bancel (available here)
- 3Ask them to become a #CoopSupporter – either through this link or directly by asking for their name, country, party, photo and a quote supporting coops.
- 4Forward us their candidature and (if member) help us maintain the relationship in the future
Social media has the power to spread our positive stories of cooperation far and wide. Why not show your support to the campaign and amplify the cooperative voice online:
- 1Encourage your networks to join the campaign to tell us how #CoopsInspireChange
- 2Change it up: change your cover photos with our social media headers
- 3Promote elections.coopseurope.coop by putting a banner on your website
- 4Share the campaign with your followers!
Use our ready-made photos, GIFs and take a look at the social media sample posts.
- 5Hashtags matter: make sure to include #CoopsInspireChange and mention @coopseurope.
You can also include #ThisTimeImVoting.
Vote and inform others
With self-responsibility and democracy as some of the main cornerstones for cooperatives, this election we encourage our communities and networks to have their say in the future of Europe and vote in the European elections. This is what you can do:
- 1Inform your networks about the European elections
- 2Promote elections.coopseurope.coop as a one-stop-shop to your contacts.
Add a banner to your website
- 3Sign up to ttimv.eu/cooperatives to receive all the voting information you need.
Encourage others to join through that link!
- 4Host events to inform your community about the elections. Use #CoopsInspireChange resources and discover more support material for events.
- 5Check your dates of voting and put it in your calendar
- 6Discover #CoopSupporters before heading to vote
- 7Be a proud cooperator-voter.
Take photos and videos on election day with #CoopsInspireChange stickers, pins and posters
Host an event
Got an event, a general assembly, a community fundraiser happening? Now is the time to educate your community about the upcoming European Elections
- 1Register your event on https://www.thistimeimvoting.eu/events
- 2Download European elections resources and the resources of Cooperatives Europe (manifesto, stickers, social media banners, pins etc – change the colours, change the logos as needed)
- 3You may also request a speaker from your local European Union Liaison Office
Discover our campaign guide and download advocacy documents, flyers, posters, stickers, pins, social media posts, GIFs, and more.
All resources are editable with source files included.
You are free to customize them as you wish.